Below are the schedules and dates for this year’s IBT Portfolio Evaluations. Within each grade’s schedule, students are listed (more or less) alphabetically by last name. You can also use “Ctrl F” to search within the document for your name.
If you cannot find your name, or if there is some other issue let Ms. Sukhija (in the science office) know ASAP!
A Few Reminders:
- all evaluations will be in room 123 off of the commons.
- review the updated rubrics posted here and make sure your portfolio will meet or exceed all expectations.
- bring a copy of your grade’s rubric with you to the evaluation.
- rehearse your presentation and ensure that it fits into the allotted 10 minute time slot.
- arrive 5 mins before your scheduled appointment.
- you need 4 successful portfolio reviews to earn your IBT certificate at the end of grade 12.
Grade 9: April 3, 2017: Grade 9 Schedule 2017
Grade 10: April 4, 2017: Grade 10 Schedule 2017
Grade 11: April 5, 2017: Grade 11 Schedule 2017
Grade 12: April 6, 2017: *You will only be called down if your LinkedIn portfolio cannot be accessed.