- Balance Sheet Quiz on Wednesday
- You will have a work period tomorrow to work on a balance sheet to be handed in at the end of the period
- Unit Test on Friday (Chapters 1 and 2)
Sample balance sheet we completed in class:
Please use the class code: zi0g5n
This is the place for resources, course policy, assignments, activities and a summary of all we do and learn together in class. It is your responsibility to check the class blog daily, share with your parents, and use the tools for learning provided here for you.
- Be sure to subscribe to get e-mail updates whenever there is a change to the blog
- Make sure you check the blog if you are away in order to keep up
- All assignments and handouts are available on the blog – we will do our best to save trees – this means you will decide what to printout or save to your computer/phone/tablet
I look forward to learning with you,
Please complete the following:Introductions
Please watch this:
Financial Accounting Fundamentals, (BAF3M) Grade 11, University/College Preparation
This course introduces students to the fundamental principles and procedures of accounting. Students will develop financial analysis and decision-making skills that will assist them in future studies and/or career opportunities in business. Students will acquire an understanding of accounting for a service and a merchandising business, computerized accounting, financial analysis, and ethics and current issues in accounting.