Macroeconomics Case Conference May 22-24
- You will be assigned one of Ontario’s political parties
- You will acquire an in-depth understanding of the party’s platform for the upcoming election
- You will use your knowledge and understanding of Macroeconomics and Global Economics to make the case to the voters of Ontario that your platform/promises represent the best approach for the economy.
- Be specific in addressing Fiscal and Monetary Policy alternatives -use economics thinking to explain why they will work for the province
- Avoid slogans, anecdotes etc. – base your arguments on economics concepts and thinking – just like our party leaders!
2018 Ontario election promise tracker: Here’s what the Liberals, PCs, NDP and Greens have pledged so far
Here are the Four Candidates and What They’re Promising
Ontario election 2018 platform guide: Where the parties stand on everything from hydro bills to taxes to transit