Due Date is May 3rd end of the day
Please begin work on the next assignment
Read Chapters 6-7 – Pay careful attention to the models on page 158-160
Please read the following:
March 22nd – In Our Time Part 1 Due – hard copy and submitted to D2L for turnitin.com
March 21st – Quiz Chapters 6-7 (Read textbook to prepare)
March 27th – Unit Test
Please use the period to prepare for our Case Conference and the In Our Time Project Part I
- Dealing With Poverty – Why are current policies not working?
- Is Canada Getting Too Old?: Consequences of an Aging Population-An Economic Perspective.
- Organized Labor: Why Is Labor Unionism Declining?
- Women in the Labor Force: Are They Getting Their Due?
- Minorities in the Labor Force: Are They Getting Their Due?
- Canadian Tax Policy: Is the Canadian Tax System Fair?
- Poverty in Canada: Is the Middle Class Dream an Increasingly Impossible One?
- Modernization of Agriculture: Can Canadian Farmers “Make It” in the 21st Century?
- Socialism vs. Laissez-faire: What Direction for the New Millennium?
- Free Trade: are Free Trade Deals a Good Idea for Canada?
- Housing Affordability – Why are Prices Rising So Fast and What are the Consequences?
Essay Assignment – New Due Date – Friday Feb.15th
Unit Test – Wednesday February 19th
- Essay Assignment
- Please read Chapters 1-2-3 and take notes as required
- You should be able to answer the “Check Your Understanding” questions from the textbook from your notes and have the Key Terms
- Make notes on the Production Possibilities Curve/Frontier
- Please take a look at the In Our Time Project page and begin investigating topics/issues