Questions to Focus on:
- The challenge of fiscal policy: when to stop?
- What is a surplus?
- What is a budget deficit?
- What are the principles that guide government fiscal policy?
Additional Practice and Review-Numeracy Activity
Complete “Thinking Like and Economist” page 234
Please read the following:
Questions to focus on:
- How can the government influence the business cycle?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of using fiscal policy?
- Can a democratically elected government be relied on to enact proper fiscal policy?
Additional Practice and review:
Attribution: ImageCreator – http://www.imagecreator.co.uk/
image:[CC BY 4.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0)]