1.Multiple Choice (review the textbook and presentations)
2. Economic Models
Some key items to focus on:
- Opportunity Cost and Production Possibilities
- Supply and Demand Models (demonstrating the impact of changes on the models)
- The Business Cycle and economic indicators (GDP, Employment etc)
- Macroeconomic models for AD and AS
- Fiscal and Monetary Policy
Please print, complete and bring to class tomorrow
Download (PDF, 78KB)
What is Economics/Scarcity?
Introduction to Economics Keynote
Download (PDF, 3.25MB)
Video- People are not wearing enough hats…
What Key economics/management Lessons Can be Learned?
Keynote -Positive and Normative Economics
The Crimson Permanent Assurance (Monty Python’s) from EpicFilmsGlobal on Vimeo.