- Annual Peel SHSM Student Conference May 3rd all day
- This is a mandatory event for Grade 11 students
- Pick up permissions forms in the Business Office
- Forms must be returned by the end of the week (Thursday)
- Lunch is provided
If you have been selected for the LIBC Conference at Laurier you must attend an important meeting April 11th (tomorrow 11:10 – do not be late) at lunch in Room 109
Students who have enrolled in Summer Co-Op are be reminded to:
- check their g-mail account ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) for the acceptance letter;
- complete the Google form (link found at the bottom of the letter);
- print and complete with their parent/guardian the Statement of Understanding (appended to the letter); and
- attend the first pre-placement class on April 22nd.
There will be a brief meeting for all Grade 11 students and the Grade 12 Executive Team in room 109
This is a mandatory all day event for Grade 11 students.
8:30am-3pm at North Park – Room 118
Please see Mr. Scorcia if you can not attend
For all students – Gr.11 and 12
A limited number of spots are still open – get your forms in – First Come First Serve!
- Pick up your forms Tuesday after school or Wednesday morning
- Summer Co-Op registration is now open. Please see Ms.Giles in the Student Services/Guidance Department for your forms.
- All Gr.11 students who are not currently enrolled in Co-op need to complete the registration
- Any Gr.12 students who have not completed their Co-op placements are to see Ms.Giles
Completed applications are due Wednesday March 8th – no exceptions